Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Post 191e

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1458 (lol, maybe I’ll pass 1.5 grand toms XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the entire week’s now ninety-six. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?
-        I’d just completed the first Lumosity brain game for PIG mum, when 9pm arrived. One more loo trip and one tinkle for me, then, walking myself slowly, safely and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: someone from Kyabra’s coming over for a meeting @ 10am.
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps today.
-        Early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio, but fingers crossed it’ll be a passive one for me, coz poor Elf’s aching quite bafdly by night … :S
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink whte tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one whole hour again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often~ XD

No comments: