Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Post 251b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 747 (just like the Boeing jet XD) and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the week’s now fifty-seven.  Righteo, probable final, final events for Friday?
-        Like I’d said, when Aunty Lucia hadn’t arrived by 4pm, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, leaving mother to let her inside when she arrived.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted before walking myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum was waiting for me, with one plate of yummy red papaya I let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides Ela performed well and I was done before Aunty Lucia had finished cleaning the bathroom, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off to Aunty Lucia how much power she has over me, ha.
-        Planning to watch the Broncos match tonight, hence why I prolly won’t return online. Too bad horrid PIG mum wouldn’t turn the television on for me first; I even offered to walk over to the television myself if she’d stay behind me and keep me safe from falling, but she refused. *sigh* Fingers crossed I’ll get to watch the match …
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (must share with her my most recent Candy Crush successes! XD) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Hoping for two good hours online in between.
-        Righteo, hopefully everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: