Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wednesday Post 251d


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1450. oh, I’m sure I’ll reach 1500 some other night, but just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one/two plain (no honey) Weet-bix and a lil bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each pill bottle while Era unscrewed the lid, the pills were taken out and the lid was rescrewed coz I was seated and could fully concentrate) and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Aunty Deana arrives to mind me for three hours. Turns out she was ill last week coz she ate too many durians and lost her voice? Sth like that, anyway.
-        Our early lunch happened around 11:30am. I munched six delicious dumplings (the ones we’d bought from Sunlit; my only gripe’s that the dumpling peel’s too thin) with an entire plateful of vegetables, drinking a white tea with two sugars coz we’re outta Nesquik. Aunty Deana had her usual two minute noodles.
-        After lunch, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, before coming back and happily reading LOTR for about one hour. Aunty Deana fed me one juicy pear; it had me running twice more to the loo! XD
-        When PIG mum came home, she tootled me off to UQ for physio. We listened to Westlife’s ‘Gravity’ Album all day, of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day, and today Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: 1.5hr session:  wrist flexion and extension, preshaping, cone work, reaching 9all barefoot) then four laps walking along allway 9footwear back on)
-        Something hilarious happened during physio, though: Sonia and I were talking about Steph, a past NAB clinical educator. Sonia wasn’t sure who I was speaking about, but when I described her as short, Asian and teaching @ the NAB several years back, she was like, “Oh, Steph Fu!” I asked her how was Steph’s surname spelt, F-U-U? Sonia unknowingly replies, “No, F-U.” I burst into laughter, then screech to Ethan, who’s working nearby, “Ethan, Sonia just told me to Eff off!!” Sonia retorts, “No I didn’t. I just told you that Steph’s surname was spelt Eff You … oh, Emily, you EVIL woman.!” Ethan comes over laughing, saying that swearing @ patients is a sackable offence and I immediately tell Sonia that I’m dobbing on her. XD
-        One more loo trip before PIG mum tootles us home. As expected, we’re stuck in traffic and get home like two/three minutes late, but Carol knows to wait~
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Carol rekits me, and I have one last tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Yikes, it’s 9:46pm already! Just quickly, then:
-        Had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice!
-        Ice cream night tonight! :D
-        Shopping trip with Kim toms~ looking forward to meeting Naomi and Pastor Grace for lunch~
-        Fingers crossed that dad’ll take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere yummy toms night~
-        Hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. I reach pg. seventy-five @ 5:35pm~

No comments: