Friday, May 5, 2017

Saturday Post 191

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for yesterday’s actually ; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 738 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘You Owe It To Your Child (3)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TEN MINUTES online after Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        For my first game of Bejeweled @ 2:25pm, I lasted 5:5.53. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Sunday. XD
-        Unfortunately, last night turned out rather disastrous: dad randomly chucked some cow @ me and not only turned the ANZAC test off, he wouldn’t even lemme have any dinner! Luckily, PIG mum relented and lemme eat one scoop of rice, although she wouldn’t lemme have any meat/vegetables/sauce. Alas, she wouldn’t turn the match back on for me to watch; I even tried hiking upstairs to her room to switch the upstairs television on, but without success. Finally, I trudged back downstairs to resolved to read my Eddings novel for one hour, coz ‘twas only 8:45am. Amazingly, however, PIG mum came back downstairs around 9pm, told me that dad had fallen back asleep and she’d turn the match back on for me! Meaning I missed the first thirty-five minutes, but Bear Bear and I had great fun watching the second half together~
Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:00am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:10am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
The teddies and I continue cuddling and snoring, me waking to use the pot :p again about one hour later, before spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work around 7:30am. After dearest dad tucked the teddies and I back into bed, we happily cuddled and snored, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta announced her arrival promptly @ 10am. Luckily, she knew to gimme fifteen more minutes first, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
-        When Besta came back, I used the pot :P for only one more tinkle then buried back under the covers, coz ‘twas seriously chilly! While Besta got me clothes for the day and helped me get changed, I told her about my Candy Crush successes and my last birthday celebration back on Tuesday~
-        After Besta gets me kitted, we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; actually, Ela has been super-lucky and gotten TWO breaks this week coz PIG mum wasn’t around to gleefully force her to hold the toothbrush last night, either!
-        After brushing teeth, I use the loo once more for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Score, I get to read for seventy minutes this morning~ I also get fed a two course breakfast! Firstly, Besta feeds me a mixture of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD0 and Coco Pops Chex, then my usual half a sandwich off yummy ham and egg. Much thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me~
-        While I tuck in, Besta empties my pot :P and makes my bed for me, then sits and gently massages Ela while watching the Morning Show.
-        At midday, she passes me one mug of water then goes with me to the loo, where I do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Back @ the gobbling :P table, I wait until 12:20pm, then call Aunty Nga; we chat for like twenty minutes~ Thanks also to Besta who makes one mug of warm Milo for me.
-        Then t’s another thirty minutes of happy reading for me, before Besta takes me once more to the loo @ 12:55pm for two tinkles.
-        Besta leaves me with one heaped bowl of yummy fried rice and another mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch. Once she leaves, I ring dearest dad then tuck in, while continuing to read.
-        Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:50pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I do my second stinky unspeakable for today.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace-tying practice, lemme drink white tea with two sugars and lemme read for one more hour!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing can be that calligraphy class’s on! Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Now @ 3:44pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve also played one more note-worthy one lasting 7:22!

No comments: