Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Post 193b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 935 . lol, maybe I’ll pass 1000 toms. XD Righteo, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 8:07pm, I lasted 5:33. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Monday. XD
Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I continue cuddling and snoring, me waking on the hour to use the pot :P again.
-        Now ending @ 8:38pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:19. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and so I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        When Carol arrived, dad knew to gimme fifteen more minutes but she cheated and try to order me outta bed two minutes early! For that, she got the Bear Bum. XD
-        After Carol got me kitted, I went over to brush teeth. Thanks to Carol who squirted me some toothpaste.
-        Teeth brushed, I used the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
Breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of toast. Thanks to Carol who spread a lil marmalade over that for me; she also made me one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey. Over breakfast, I watched The Morning Show and also spent ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I head over to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Back outside, I sit and happily read LOTR for one whole hour! Carol negotiates to leave ten/fifteen minutes early today, but says she’ll stay back ten/fifteen minutes later some other time. She’s taking me to Toastmasters toms~
-        For lunch, dad and I have some congee with lotsa vegetables and the leftovers from hotpot.
-        After lunch, I use the loo for one tinkle then dad tootles me off to Unique Physiotherapy for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio.  Today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session. Bent to fllor for Ela to retrieve objects several times, hand flexion sat for, bimanual task holding book.
-        Afterwards, dad tootled me off to Calamvale Central, saying we needed to buy some groceries, but only just before arriving did I remember Cass was coming for arvo tea!
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push arrived.
-        When Cass arrived, dad kindly let her in. thanks to Cass who gave me a hand heading over to the gobbling :P table.
-        She’d bought mini choc chip muffins to celebrate with me! We both munched two each and drank green tea~
-        Happy chatting for us~ Cass let Kim inside when she arrived and I walked her out the door and thanked her for coming.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 17% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces).
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Awesome, this arvo I got to read for another hour; that’s TWO hours I’ve spent reading LOTR today! :D Arvo tea was one juicy yummy pear with another mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey, coz I told Kim I’d already drunk green tea this arvo and could I please have white tea with honey now? Oh, I reached page 200 @ 5:35pm, BTW.
-        Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and sporadically massaged Ela for one hour while watching YouTube videos.
-        After we watched the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Once Kim left and I’d tootled online for slightly under thirty minutes, dad demanded that I let him gleefully force me on 30+ minutes of mat work exercises. Personally, I’m just grateful that I didn’t haveta do any unnecessary standing practice for him today~
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overewhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner was exactly the same as lunch and was spooned down with one bowl of sweet potato soup afterwards.
-        When I drank soup, dearest dad rang PIG mum and we Facetimes her; lucky thing’s partying with all her high school mates tonight!
-        After chatting with PIG mum, I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: kim’s coming to help me up @ 9am. I’ve already warned her I’ll need fifteen more minutes first, lest she suffer the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
-        Late morning UQ physio session with Kieran @ 11am. Hopefully Kat hasn’t fired Sonia yet. XD
-        Somehow I doubt dad’ll take me out anywhere for lunch, but fingers are crossed!
-        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters tonight, so hopefully dad’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEASTY two DECADES ago!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. I’m also celebrating toms: May 23rd, 2017, will mark nine years since I was first released from the insane asylum!! Hoping Carol will lemme enjoy a milkshake with my Happy Meal for that~


No comments: