Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday Post 194d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 590. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        The uncles all left around 8:20pm. Me, I happily continued watching the King’s speech, until @ 9pm when I walked myself once slowly to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Think Kim’s coming to get me outta bed then drop me off @ church before leaving. Since this stupid watch resets itself around 9:35am, guess I’ll haveta remember that number then subtract it from tonight’s final, final plodding total and use that henceforth for church.
-        Will prolly just have a Happy Meal for lunch with dad. *sigh* Can’t expect anything else …
-        Kim says she’s not coming this arvo; I presume it’s Carol? Doubtless dad’s got her coming early to suit his badminton times … prolly means I’ll haveta let him gleefully force me on more stupid mat exercises for him again toms … 8another sigh*
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: