Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Post 252e

One final good evening! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1117. Oh, why couldn't I have walked six less steps today?? I'd have liked a final, final plodding total of 1111! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
- At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz i'm not going out and staying home all day, probably. Besta's coming to dig me outta bed @ 10am and minding me till 1pm then I think dad's got Kim to come early from 1pm till 3pm coz he's got some kinda church meeting being held @ our place? Myself, I'm hoping I'll get to spend my most important two hours online then watch The king's Speech, which I'm taping right now! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: