Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday Post 192d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1871. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Arvo tea was the yummy slice of pizza I’d scored off Vincent the physio! That was washed down with one mug of green tea … gosh, my chances of getting white tea with two sugars until Saturday looks pretty slim… *sigh*
-        Happiness was getting to read for one hour! I gave up on our book club novel, though; although someone kindly handed me the large print version, it’s just too boring. XD Besides, we’re reading TLOTR the month after and Amanda’s given us the book first coz it’s big; I’ll have some fun reading that, coz I’m pretty sure I haven’t read it since like 2004! As for kim, she cleaned the bathroom then intermittently gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes while watching chemistry videos for her study.
-        After watching the sports report, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back Thursday for my fortnightly shopping trip!
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline. To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to use Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Poor Elf was hurting heaps, too …
-        Maybe that’s why she lemme sit after thirty-five minutes instead of the usual forty? True, I had to let her gleefully force poor Elf on all these stupid exercises for her but I was finally seated and could fully concentrate, phew~
-        Before dinner, I took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy kalian, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts … then I’ve totally forgotten what meat! >< There was very little of it, obviously~
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: if my idiot headache hasn’t buggered off by toms morning, I’m giving up and asking PIG mum for two Panadol. >< 8sigh*
-        Late morning UQ physio with Kieran. Since the current stupid Wally resets himself around 10:40am everyday, I’ll note down his total when I get into the car then back home I’ll subtract that from my final, final plodding total for tonight and use that number for whenever I’m @ the NAB in the morning.
-        Hmm … CODA haven’t e-mailed me the newest roster; will haveta ring them toms arvo and see who’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, then.
-        Then toms night I’m off to small group @ Clara’s! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: