Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wednesday post 250c

Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 858 (but hopefully I’ll reach 1000 before the night’s out.) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!!! Righteo, let’s start off with last night’s events again?
-        When Carol came, I took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 16% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea (one mug of green tea and some fruit) then @ 5:30pm, Carol and I left for Toastmasters~
-        Last night was the elections! There was one speech, though. Even better, because we were in the Gibson Room (Z-1064), turns out there’d been some function earlier, food had been served and they’d left us there leftovers -
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: