Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday Post 194c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 544. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
- I was happily watching The King's Speech when dad summoned me over for dinner. Before joining him and the other uncles @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa white/snow fungus, one teeny slice of egg and one thin slice of Mongolian beef.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Back to watching The King's Speech for me, now! I really like this version I've found coz it comes with subtitles! So fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: