Monday, May 22, 2017

Tuesday Post 193

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 620 steps today (even though I’ve actually been out) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How Change Happens (5)’. Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:15am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- At 1:51pm I ended one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:48. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Tuesday. XD
- Now @ 2:17pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and so I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- The teddies and I continue our happy snoring together, me waking on the hour to use the pot :p until kim arrives @ 9am. She doesn’t get the Bear Bum coz she knows to gimme fifteen more minutes first. XD
- After Kim gets me kitted, I head over to brush teeth before sitting over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
- Breakfast is two plain
(no honey) Weet-bix, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of dry toast. Kim won’t find the butter for me, but does stick a slice of cheese in.
-        Over breakfast, we watch the news on the most recent terror attack … cripes. ><
-        Lucky Kim gets to leave thirty minutes early but still get the full two hours pay because I’ve got UQ physio @ the NAB with Kieran @ 11am. Before signing her off, I change the timesheet to reflect that Kim was only here for 1.5 hrs; not sure why she got pissed with me for doing that? I mean, the lucky thing still gets the full two hours pay, even though she only worked for 1.5 … whatever.
-        Physio today: weightbearing for Ela, cone work and reaching for Era, bunny hops, five minutes tilt table and about five sit-to-stands. Using Word, Kieran even printed me Bob the minion wearing blue party hats; <3 minions="" p="" the="">
-        When I got back into the car, dad randomly got pissed with me coz I was somehow buckling in the seatbelt ‘incorrectly’? I tried to follow his instructions, but only succeeded in accidentally tearing Era’s thumbnail too thin, ouch. ><
-        Pity that dad wouldn’t take me out for lunch today; I wanted to celebrate coz today marks nine years since I’ve been released from the insane asylum!!
-        Back home, lunch was again one small half bowl of bland leftovers. But we WhatsApped video called PIG mum, who’s out having yum cha with all dad’s sisters!
-        After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:45pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
-        That done, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dad was saying sth about gleefully forcing me to do all these stupid mat work exercises for him soon … *sigh*
-        Carol’s coming and taking me to Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed dad’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had @ LEAST two DECADES ago!! Actually, maybe I can persuade Carol to lemme have a milkshake to celebrate my nine years outta the insane asylum!
-        Toms: think I’m seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
-        Back home, I’ve gotta do my writers group homework! Must check the topic tonight~
-        Will haveta ask Aunty Deana to please hike upstairs with me so I can print it out; she’s here minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm.
-        Then I’ve got upper limb session @ UQ with Dom for 1.5 hrs~
-        Meaning Carol’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. For one year now, I've written these posts on Word thasn transferred them over to Blogger when PIG mum's not around. Think I'll try writing my posts directly from Blogger again now. Dunno why PIG mum originally banned me from writing on Blogger; like she 'claims', it's not like anyone ever reads this blog bar me! It's just so that I can note down today's events~ XD

No comments: