Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday Post 193b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 508. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
- When Kim announced her arrival two minutes eartly, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. My main happiness was getting to read LOTR for one more, meaning today I’ve been lucky enough to read for 2.5 hrs today! Oh, I reached pg.150 @ 5:40pm, BTW~. As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sporadically massaged Ela on and off for one hour. Dunno why she can’t just go consistently like Carol and Dani do, but I won’t ask her why not less she become pissed @ me.
- After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hour net time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d best go play the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: