Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday Post 251c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3710. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Yup, dad didn’t take us out for dinner coz he’s gone to some meeting. Me, I just did the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum then continued writing my birthday celebrations for 2017.
-         When PIG mum called dinner, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa kai lan (the vegetable that Kim and I had bought earlier this morning0, lotsa hairy melon, lotsa soup sweet potato, a couple of lil pieces of soup beef and a few wee tiny chunks of yummy chicken.
-        At 8:40pm I played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:24. Okay, promise I’ll stop playing for tonight. XD
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of sweet potato (not dessert) and beef soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. ‘Twas a relief to get away from mother, who’d spent dinner bitching @ me about something or another. *sigh*
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week on Friday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: