Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday Post 252b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @  615. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
- When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Why I'm pissed: dad's working in the garage and the side door's open: Kim should just walk inside and save me the danger of me having to walk to the front door! But she says dad told her to knock. *sigh*
- So a nice hot shower for me - i wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly creamed myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). After heading over to the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Arvo tea's only half a yummy pear and one mug of green tea. No matter: I'm delighted to have gotten to read LOTR for one full hour but still get to watch the sports report!
- Kim cleaned the bathroom then sporadically massaged Ela for one hour. Emphasis on sporadic: mostly she just typed away @ her smartphone, vaguely giving Ela a few strokes with the therabrush whenever I twitched Ela after finishing one paragraph.
- After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Mostly I'm just pissed that I'm already in pyjamas: dad's supposed to take me out for dinner tonight! instead, he's ordered I let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for him @ 6:45pm. *sigh*
- Kim's back toms 10am till midday. Yay, another sleep-in~ Maybe dad'll take me out for lunch afterwards, then?
- Again, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: