Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wednesday Post 250b

Good afternoon! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 384 steps today (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Put Away The Measuring Stick!’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  online after Carol leaves @ 6:30pm tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:36pm, I lasted 5:54. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for Wednesday. XD
-        Now @ 12:43pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: