Sunday, May 28, 2017

Monday Post 194b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Please excuse the first post: I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 336 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Set goals For Your Life’. Anyways, events for today?
- for my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:06pm, I lasted 5:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Monday. XD
- yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- The teddies and I continue cuddling and snoring, mw waking every hour again for the pot :P until Carol announced her arrival exactly @ 10am. Dad gave us another fifteen more minutes before Carol got me kitted for today.
- Now @ 12:39pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:13. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: