Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Post 193c

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2845 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s nineteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I did a stinky unspeakable, first drinking the water inside my cup. I vaguely remember PIG mum screeching that you’re not supposed to drink bathroom water, but hey.
-        Toms: I presume it’s Carol Lockwood coming to get me outta bed, coz Kim’s coming from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< It’s only day one and I’m starting to suspect I can’t survive three weeks @ home alone with dad … but who can I ask for strength?? Certainly not God. >< *sigh8
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Hey, isn’t Cass coming toms for arvo tea bearing cake? Looking forward to that! :o)
P.P.S. At 9:29pm I played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 9:19! okay, promise I'll stop playing for tonight. XD

No comments: