Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Post 191d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1816.
-        After I’d finished the previous post, I continued doing the Lumosity games for PIG mum, until @ 9pm when I took myself once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student!
-        Wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme have half a lunch out anywhere … prolly not, if I wanna have dinner with dearest dad come Thursday night out … *sigh*
-        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters tonight! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring back some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! 8another sigh*
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: