Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Post 191d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday apparently stands @ 1075 but like I said in the previous post, I prolly haven’t gone more than one thousand steps today, considering I haven’t left the house! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I continued doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum then @ 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that Letter Together will happen again toms! I look forward to pretending I’m a calligrapher. XD
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: