Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday Post 194b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 486. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

-        Rargh, I’m so PISSED with my bladder!! I only had to enjoy one more night of awesome sleep last night to take my count up to seven/eight straight weeks of awesome sleeps so far, but my idiot nudges me awake around 2:45am and orders, “Go.” XD
Nature called again around 6:30am, and after another pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 6:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-         Happy snorings and pot :P trips every hour continue, until Besta announces her arrival, for some reason five minutes late today. Dad doesn't hear her, so I raise Era and bash the wall, calling for him. XD Also, before she arrives, I also spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

- Saving herself from the wrath of the Bear Bum, Besta wisely knows to gimme fifteen more minutes first. XD
- When she comes back, I swing myself around to use the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, and immediately tell Besta about my Candy Crush successes! XD
- Besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts out some toothpaste for me.
After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- Teeth brushed, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which gets served in two courses: firstly, one bowl of bird food (8what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) then secondly, half a slice of yummy ham and egg on toast. Thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me; I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars, giving the teabag a suck. XD

  -        Happiness was getting to read LOTR for one hour! As for Besta, after emptying my stuff (our slang for flushing my pot :P contents down the loo XD) and making my bed for me, she sat and massaged Ela consistently for about forty-five minutes while watching Today Extra.
-        At midday, Besta passed me one mug of water then took me once to the loo for one tinkle. Before returning to the gobbling :P table to drink the warm Milo Besta had kindly made me, I hopped online to see could I find The King’s Speech on You Tube. I only found the trailer, but I think the proper movie’s @ http://123moviesfree.com/watch/the-kings-speech-2010-online-free-123movies.html
- Back @ the gobbling :P table, I drank my warm Milo and tried to ring Aunty Nga, but nobody was home. Instead, I left a message and happily continued reading LOTR for another thirty minutes.
- Before she left, Besta took me to the loo, and I did a stinky unspeakable.
- Lunch was one bowl of Besta's yummy fried rice (she gives me one full bowl but I shovel the first half down my gob quickly so that by the time dad gets home it looks like she only gave me half a bowl XD) and another mug of white tea with two sugars; another teabag to suck. XD
- After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over Alas that I then had to let dad gleefully force me on like 20+ minutes of stupid mat floor exercises for him but oh well, @ least it wasn't standing practice and you can bet I won't be doing anymore for dad tonight!
- When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
   So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then i used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Kim bought harsiubing! We shared half chocolate and half green tea; I also drank one mug of green tea but my main joy was getting to read LOTR for another hour! Happiness: getting to read for 2.5 hours today~ :D
- Before she left, I went to the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back tomorrow morning~
- Several church uncles are over here now having some meeting with dearest dad. We're all having dinner together afterwards~
- Toms: just church, nothing special. Maybe expect another pissy plodding total from me, coz goodness knows dad won't lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards. *sigh*
- Anyways, my most important two hours are almost up, will see if i can really watch The King's Speech! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: