Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Post 191b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1708. See, told you I’d pass 1500. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Now @ 6:56pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Arvo tea was my surprisingly delicious BEEF sushi roll! Think ‘twas called beef sukiyaki?
-        Happiness was getting to read my Eddings’ novel for one whole hour~ I reached page 425 @ 5:25pm, BTW~
-        After watching the sports report, I took myself once to the loo for two tinkles then back online, walking myself there slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        I signed Kim off with my thanks and byes; she’s back Thursday. Oh, I’ve just realised, I’ve got book club that night! Must remember to text her toms and ask her to come from 3:40pm till 5:40pm.
-        When nature randomly called @ 6:45pm, I went to the loo myself for one tinkle and back, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student! Hopefully Sonia can continue to help me with Elf~
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me out for half a lunch somewhere afterwards! But I’m fully prepared for the fact that she’ll most likely just gleefully restrict me to a bland lunch @ home. *sigh*
-        Carol’s coming to mind me @ 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: