Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday Post 194b

Heylo again! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1217 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, two slices of dry (no butter) toast with one slice of cheese stuck inside, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey.
-        After breakfast, I happily read LOTR for awhile, while Kim gently and very sporadically massages Ela over forty minutes.
-        Lucky her scampers away forty minutes early, when dad decides to leave for UQ @ 10:20, not 10:30. I’ve explained to him before that it’s pointless for me to get there more then ten minutes early; I’ll just be sitting and idly waiting till 10am before my physio session starts. Dad somehow believes if I arrive earlier, I’ll get more physio?
-        Anyways, dad’s of the mindset that since he drives, he controls the music. Hence we spent the day listening to 4KQ. Thrice he asked me did I recognise a song; twice I laughed back @ him, “It’s too old for me!” XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: