Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Post 192b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1242 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s twenty-three. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        Only when PIG mum announces her safe arrival home anout five/ten minutes early, the stupid watch still hasn’t reset it! It actually resets while we’re both in the loo~
-        At church, I used the loo once and PIG mum raced off to her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the other church aunties that can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does. Luckily, Leo walked behind me to my usual seat, thus saving me from an embarrassing fall.
-        Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today might’ve been some guy called Andrew Prince? I’ve forgotten what he spoke about, but it’s written in my notebook.
-        Afterwards, I went downstairs, used the loo once then shared in on the Mother’s Day – bbl!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: