Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Post 252d

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 787. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
- At 6:25pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- After Carol left, I happily tootle online until dad arrives home from bringing over the parking permit to Aunty Carly.
- When dad calls dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle then join him @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself slowly and safely there so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
- Dinner tonight: dad made fried rice! Too bad he ruined things by adding a MOUNTAIN of boiled choy sum/kai lan to it. XD
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of sweet potato (not dessert) soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: