Thursday, May 4, 2017

Friday Post 249

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Thursday was 2243; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding slightly over 1047 steps (phew, just over one grand XD); thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘You Owe It To Your Child (2) and fourthly, the spam count for the week’s seventy-one but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after Aunty Kitty/Lucia leaves from minding me for one hour!! But just noting down I had an awesome time out with Mr. Hall for my final birthday celebration for 2007 @ The Glen last night then this morning I enjoyed an awesome sleep (bid daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:50am) before enjoying a sleep-in till 10am because my morning appointment was to see Vincent the physio for treatment on Elf. Bought sushi for lunch @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage then returning to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and buying groceries from Coles. Aunty Kitty/Lucia will come mind me for one hour around 4pm and tonight, I’m planning to watch the NRL ANZAC Day test, especially coz the Kangaroos are tipped to win! Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I can get like two hours of reading in! So hopefully bbl with last night’s and today’s events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: