Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wednesday Post 250e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1211. righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
Breakfast was two plain Weet-Bix (no honey), all my usual drugs (it didn’t really matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela hold onto each bottle while Era unscrewed the lid, PIG mum took out the pills and Era rescrewed the lid because I was seated and could fully concentrate) :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


- But oh noes, Aunty Deana didn’t turn up! >< PIG mum rang her and yes, poor Aunty Deana had called in sick today, but then why hadn’t Cathay sent another aunty to mind me?? PIG mum rang Uncle Stephen from Cathay next. Turns out he’d gotten Aunty Deana’s message but had completely forgotten to arrange a replacement! ><
- Nothing to it, then. I headed over to the computer to compose my writers group homework and PIG mum went out shopping.
- She came back with lunch for us! She’d bought some kinda chicken rice from Warrigal Square; too bad it tasted crap. XD
- After lunch, PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we also listened to Westlife’s ‘Gravity’ album all day, and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Oh, Era also rubbed Ela’s fingers for ten minutes; that’s the newest thing Vincent the physio has taught me to do.
- My new physio student’s called Dom (short for Dominic); he’s half Canto, half Vietnamese and is twenty-two. He studied science for one year before deciding he wanted to study physio.
- The session today: wrist flexion and extension, cone work, making 'rock on' and thumbs down signs, walked out to hallway and bent down several times with weight shifting for Ela to grasp cones. Oh, I finally remembered to look @ Ethan’s nose; apart from being somewhat red still, it’s all better. Ethan told me he’d copped a high tackle playing rugby and that no, you can’t stick your whole head in plaster cast for the nose to heal. XD
- After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me home. 4pm came when she’d just entered oakleaf Street; I asked her should I ring Carol and let her know that we were nearly home? But no, PIG mum was confident that Carol would be waiting. And she was, phew.
- So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
- After drying inside my ears (for some reason, there was a spot of BLOOD inside the right ear o_O) I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Arvo tea was the second half of that not very yummy chicken rice that PIG mum had bought plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was finally finishing the Eddings novel I’ve been ploughing once I finish the book club novel and therefore getting to watch the sports report!
- The other happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with Carol, while she very gently massaged Ela. The most interesting surname I found was sth like ‘Effette’, BTW.
- Thanks to Carol who passed me one mug of water; when I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo @ 6:25pm and didn’t let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over, I did a stinky unspeakable.
- After Carol left, I plopped online. Unfortunately, when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
- To stall for time, I used the loo first for one tinkle, but ‘twas inevitable: I had to let her gleefully FORCE  me to stand for 40+ minutes and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
- Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts and several tiny chunks of BBQ pork, roast duck and charsiu! Dearest dad’s out tonight for men’s fellowship @ church see; he bought the yummy meats for dinner but left us a lil.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: GCCW! I look forward to asking Diana has her grandmother done anymore exploding. XD
- Aunty Carly’s taking me somewhere for half a lunch afterwards; she came and got my parking permit this arvo while I was showering.
- Kim’s coming from 3:40pm till 5:40pm to mind me, coz toms night I’m off to book club!
- Fingers crossed that dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere afterwards, although I already fully understand I’ll get piss little. 8sigh8
- Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts; that doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: