Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Post 252d

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1088. Ha, I'm over one grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
- Breakfast was one plain (no honey) Weet-bix, one/two slices of plain (no butter) toast (but Kim knew to add one slice for me, else I'd just get one from the fridge for myself like I did last time), all my usual drugs and one mug of white tea sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey.
- After breakfast, I happily read LOTR for like fifteen minutes, switching to watch Seven's/Nine's morning news when that started. As for Kim, she empties my pot :P, kindly helped me make my bed then sat and spordically massaged Ela for like fifty minutes while tapping away @ her smartphone.
- Before she left @ midday, Kim took me once to the loo. I believe she's back toms from 1-3pm, coz dad's got some church meeting thing happening @ our place afterwards?
   Lunch was the second half of lunch from yesterday. After that, I happily read LOTR for fifteen minutes before dad tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
- Lol, 'twas nice to be able to have a conversation with Ray (he say sth, I say sth, repeat) without having PIG mum there to gog all the conversation and yap incessantly @ him. XD Lol, coz dad just sat there and fell asleep, Ray and I chatted softly so as not to wake him. Turns out Ray follows baseball; there's a league going on in Taiwan!
- Afterwards, dad tootled us home and I had to let him gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let him gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day's washing for him; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
- When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- So a nice hot shower for me - I wash my own hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who helps me rinse it out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekits me, and I have one last tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps.
- Back outside, huge thanks to Aunty Kitty who makes me a BIG mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. I also munch half a juicy yummy nashi pear.
- Like usual, Aunty Kitty scuttled away five/ten minutes early but still got the full hour's pay. Not really sure why PIG mum says I'm not to mind such things, but hey.
- After using the loo once for two tinkles, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- I was content to remain online till dinnertime; alas, dad had other plans and so for the next 45+ minutes I had to let him gleefully force me on stupid mat exercises for him.
- Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa some fresh mushroom )not the dried Chinese black mushroom type, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown winter melon and just over one chunk of yummy chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
- Dinner was washed down with one mug of that chrysanthemum tea Aunty Jo gave us, then I got the remote from the sofa, sat down and set The King's Speech to tape, coz I really liked the movie when PIG mum and I watched it years back and I wanna see it again!
- After dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: