Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Post 252c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 703 but secondly and way more importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after dinner!! Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
- When Carol arrived, I went for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
- For my first game of Bejeweled tonight, I lasted 6:36. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'm content to call it quits for today. XD
- After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed outside for an arvo tea of some fruit and one cup of green tea.
- Now I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55. That's tonight's quotas satisfied, and now I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-At 5:30pm, we head out to QUT! Traffic's not very good, meaning I get to listen to some of Seven's news simulcast on 96.5FM
- As always, I had great fun @ Toastmasters last night. Steph was our Toastmaster and our theme was 'Birthdays'.
- After one more loo trip, Carol tootled me back home for my Happy Meal. Only there were roadworks going along the highway; Carol decided instead to take some earlier exit (Greenslopes) and I bought my Happy Meal @ some Maccas along Logan Rd. Poor Carol left fifteen minutes late~
- As for me, I noted down my plodding total then hit the sack. ZZz~
- Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly to use the pot :P. Daddy Bear and I enjoy a great sleep-ib: Aunty Deana doesn't arrive till 10:30am, and dad still lemme have fifteen more minutes first! :D
- Aunty Deana gets me kitted, and I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Aunty Deana who squirts me some toothpaste.
- After brushing teeth, I sit for two tinkles over the loo, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I head outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with milk, one slice of dry (no butter and neither can Aunty Deana find any butter/jam; instead, she sticks one slice of cheese for me) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
- Finished with breakfast, I plop onto the computer and complete my GCCW homework. Only Aunty Deana calls me over for lunch before it's done!
- Lunch is six yummy fried dumplings with some soya sauce dribbled over each one, and one plateful of kailan. Aunty Deana has her usual spicy two minute noodles; I also drink one mug of mint drinking chocolate.
- After lunch, Aunty Deana passes me one mug of water and i go do a stinky unspeakable before returning online to finish my writers group homework.
- Homework finished, I e-mail it to myself, then hike upstairs with Aunty Deana to my upstairs bedroom and print it out. I get the chance to introduce her to Stuart, the pirate minion Leanne bought me!
- Back downstairs, I plop briefly (twelve minutes) online, before dad says it's time I head off to UQ. During the drive today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Oh, Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for ten minutes today.
- Physio today: Physio today: 1.5hr session for Ela:  wrist flexion, lotsa cone work, cone work reaching and grasping, two point kneeling, rock on sign
- After one more loo trip, dad tootles me back home. Being a driver by profession, instead of getting on the highway, he drives by some back way. i'm clueless: i've zero idea where we are until we pull up besides our old church! XD
- Carol's arrived when we get home; dad turns the alarm off and I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I have one tinkle before i flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Carol rekits me, and I have one last tinkle when she's jamming the AFO back onto Elf's shoe.
- Back outside, arvo tea's half a juicy nashi pear plus one mug of green tea. I note with pleasure my mobile's there also and happily play Candy Crush while waiting for the news. XD
- Carol cleans the bathroom then sits and very gently massages Ela for one whole hour, painting her sth like yellow with black spots today.
- At 6pm, I happily watch twenty-five minutes of Seven's 6pm news, although I've forgotten the most interesting surname that I found, sorry! ><" XD

No comments: