Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Post 191c

Good evening again! Lol, apparently my new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ exactly 1000 but that’s apparently impossible, coz I’ve not been out today! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I was going through the first brain game (Continuum) when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immesiately forced me offline.
-        To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: for the next thirty plus minutes, I was down on the floor and letting the parents gleefully force me to do all these stupid exercises for them.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Unfortunately, also fore dinner, I had to sit and let the parents disparage me, that I don’t ‘think’ properly anymore, whatever that means. Well, the blame for that lands squarely back onto the cruel and unfaithful God: do you think I CHOOSE not to think properly? What the blazes does ‘thinking properly’ entail anyway?? *sigh*
-        Dinner: hotpot tonight! Huge thanks to PIG mum who microwaved me one mouthful of rice: the ‘rice bucket’ (say that in Canto) is satisfied. XD I also had lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa little tong vegetable a lil fish and like two/three slices of tasteless beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of hotpot water; apparently Aunty Ann loves drinking that stuff?
-        After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’d best get back to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what’s happening toms, else hope to see everyone 2 church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: