Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday Post 251b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3514. Ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
-        now @ 4;08pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately snuggled Daddy Bear and snored, because PIG mum usually came to get me around 7:45am, and I wanted to fall back asleep then use the pot :P once more before that happened!
Sure enough, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs was my signal to use the pot :P again; before she came down I used ten minutes to start a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        sneaky PIG mum! She came into my room to hit me with the eye goo, then hung around and waited for dearest dad to kiss me bye before leaving for work to help me very slightly with a bra just so she wouldn’t have to help me with a tee!
-        Anyways, I gave myself fifteen more minutes before getting myself mostly kitted. PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
-        Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one plain (no honey) Weetbix and some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD0, all my usual drugs :p and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Once kim arrives, I get into the car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip~ While she drives, I share with her the hilarity of yesterday’s physio session. XD
-        At the Shoppingtown, I use the loo once then settle down with Feist’s “Magician’s End” and happily read for about one hour. Today, I reached page 500 @ 9:53am then pg. 525 @ 10:30am.
-        After one more loo trip, Kim and I grabbed a trolley and started our shopping @ Woolies. It’s better when we push the trolley side-by-side.
-        Groceries from Woolies bought, we catch the lift upstairs then continue buying groceries from Coles.
-        Our last stop before lunch’s Sunni Bakery, where I buy a cheesy sausage bun and some new chocolate and vanilla bun!
-        At midday, we meet Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch @ Fukuya. I try the sweet potato noodles of the recommendation of Pastor Grace; the bowl came also with rice and pork mince; delicious!
-        Over lunch, pastor Grace and I just chat, while Kim just gazes admiringly @ Naomi. She really likes lil kids. XD
-        After lunch, we hike back to the car and Kim tootles me home.
-        I ring dad, turn the alarm off then head inside the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 26% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head back outside to the computer coz Kim says it’s not quite 2:30pm and she doesn’t haveta leave yet.
-        After she leaves, I return online for a lil awhile, until PIG mum announces her safe return home.
-        For arvo tea, I let her nick half my delicious cheesy sausage bun; we also drink one mug of warm sth. XD
-        That done, I sneak my mobile into the loo and play Candy Crush. I also do a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
-        Lol, @ 4:30 someone banged on the door; I walked to the front door, called, “Who’s there?” and when the lady outside called back, “Real estate!” I replied, “Sorry, not interested!” We called bye to each other and I returned online.
-        Oh, nature’s called twice; both times I’ve taken myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        It’s Thursday; dad should be taking mother and I out somewhere for dinner but he says he prolly won’t coz he’s got some meeting to attend.
-        Toms: mid/late morning to see my long-lost cousin :P Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me out for half a lunch somewhere afterwards!
-        Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm.
-        Then toms night I’m hopefully watching the Broncos game; we’re tipped to win!
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheersw,

Em. ^^

No comments: