Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wednesday Post 251c

Good evening! Firstly,  Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 955. lol, I’m certain that if I can return online after dinner, I’ll have passed 1000! However, secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR online after dinner tonight!!! XD Righteo, continuing today’s events?
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1408 (see, told you I’d pass 1000! XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!!! Anyways, continuing events for Wednesday?
-        for my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 8:21pm, I lasted 5:51. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits until toms. XD
-        now @ 8:50pm I’ve played another game lasting 6:05. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        The teddies and I continued our happy snorings, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: