Monday, May 29, 2017

Monday Post 194f


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1182. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising again the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: Kim’s coming to help me get ready @ 9am. Lucky her, she’s gonna get two hours pay for only one hour and twenty minutes of work, coz dad says we haveta leave @ 10:20!
-        I’ve got UQ physio with Kieran from 11am till midday. Sonia told me tonight that this week’s the penultimate week for the current crop of students.
-        Wonder what’s for lunch?
-        Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm but I’m not attending the Toastmasters speechfest tonight coz I’ve got SG @ Clara’s place! Hopefully my plodding total will have passed 1000 by the time I get home
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: