Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Wednesday Post 251b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 2958; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 368 steps (because obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Is Your Unfailing Source’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN online after Carol leaves @ 6:30pm!!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        For my first game of Bejeweled finishing @ 11:05am, I lasted 6:41. Now, lemme play one moregame lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for today. XD
-        Now @ 11:13 I’ve played another game lasting 5:45. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        After the usual dinner last night, I used the loo once for one tinkle before dad tootled me off to Clara’s house for small group!
-        Obviously, I arrived early, coz dad was in a hurry to get to his Bible study class, but josh and Clara had already arrived.
-        I sat down and immediately started playing Candy Crush; come on, I don’t get access to my mobile unless I’m out!
-        After everybody arrived, we split into two groups to share our testimonies. I was with Hairy, Josh, Clara and Lam. Thanks to Clara’s mum who gave us a bowl od red grapes to snack on; I only ate two coz I didn’t wanna be rushing off to the loo afterwards! We also drank cups of red date and sth water~ Dr. lee’s group nabbed the box of Malteasers, huh. XD
-        Afterwards, Ben gave Dr. Lee and I a lift back home. I used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday then hit the sack. Zzz~
Today: I used the pot :p once around 2:30am last night and once more around 6:35am this morning, before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and to use the pot :P once more when he left for work one hour later.
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hah, I've published TWO posts before midday! XD

No comments: