Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday Post 193d

One final good evening for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 698. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?
-        After finishing the Lumosity brain games, I went to play that new Word Snatchers Lumosity brain game. The sound effect when you type each letter in’s really cute! ^^
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: it’s an early start for us: we’re sending PIG mum off to the airport! She’s heading back to HK for three weeks~ I rang Aunty Nga tonight and asked Mickey to please protect ‘yee mah’ (say that in Canto) for me. Actually, I told him, “Yee mah’s very clumsy; make sure you don’t lose her!” XD
-        Hopefully I’ll make it back in time for ESS; I’ve told dearest dad he can head downstairs and attend the Mandarin service.
-        Presuming it’s a Happy Meal lunch for me with dad @ Maccas, before he rushes off to play baddy with his mates.
-        That’s why he’s got Kim coming @ 1:30pm till 3:30pm, but the lucky thing can leave @ 2:30pm but still get the full two hours’ minimum pay because I need Kim to drop me off @ church for Letter Together! Mel says we’re gonna learn cursive toms! But lol, I already have enough trouble with print … XD Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: