Monday, May 8, 2017

Tuesday Post 191b


Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 680. Righteo, events for today?
-        At 2;05pm, for my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:07. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for today. XD
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I went straight back to sleep, coz I wanted to wake and use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work!
Nature called again one hour later, and after one more pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        After dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed and kissed me bye before leaving for work, we cuddled and snored again, me waking to use the pot :p once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs around 7:50am.
-        Shortly afterwards, she’s downstairs hitting me with some eye goo and helping me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        Now @ 2:48pm, I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve also played one more game lasting like 7:20!
PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, the last of the bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and several delicious Coco pops Chex, all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each bottle and stay holding while Era unscrewed the cap, PIG mum took the pills out and Era rescrewed the cap because I was sitting and could fully concentrate) and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once PIG mum’s finished getting ready upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles me off to physio @ UQ. We listen to Kwun Gor all day; of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Lol, I’ve already forgotten the name of my new student! XD He’s three years younger than me, though, coz he studied biomed science first.
-        Physio today: barefoot session; preshaping and reaching for Ela, cone work for Era, several bunny hops and several sit-to-stands.
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us off to Warrigal Square, where we bought groceries from Woolies before returning home.
-        I turned the alarm off then popped online for ten minutes. When PIG mum said lunch was ready, I walked myself slowly and safely online to join her @ the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch was some potato salad we’d just bought from Woolies and a lil chunk of lasagne from Kim! Must remember to text her tonight and thank her for it
-        Lunch was washed down with one mug of yummy chrysanthemum tea, then I went and did a stinky unspeakable before returning online. PIG mum’s gone to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage before Aunty Ann flies back to Hong kong on Thursday!
-        Carol’s coming to mind me @ 4pm; we’re hitting Toastmasters tonight together, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring back some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
-        Toms: umm … maybe expect another pissy plodding total from me? For some reason, I don’t think I’m seeing Ray …
-        Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm; I look forward to catching up with her and seeing how her trip was! Pity Chicago Fire still hasn’t come back, though …
-        Then I’m headed back out to UQ, coz Ela’s got her 1.5hr upper limb session.
-        Which means Carol’s not coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: