Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wednesday Post 253c

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's newplodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 297 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online when I get back home from physio!! *sigh* Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:49pm, I lasted 5:59. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'm content to call it quits for Wednesday. XD
- Now @ 12:57pm I've played another game lasting 6:04. That'sa today's quotas satisfied, so now I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- Dad and I munched a bland dinner before he dropped me off @ Clara's place for small group, instructing that I find someone to drop me back off home afterwards.
- Last night we shared our testimonies~ I also played Candy Crush and had two Malteasers.
- Afterwards, Ben dropped Dr. Lee and I home. Turns out they meet for MSG beforehand~
- Only back home, dad didn't answer the door! We sat for awhile in the car but turns out he hadsn't gone out; he'd just fallen asleep. XD
- Toms Kim and I are gonna watch PotC!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: