Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday Post 252c

Good evening again, and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em's definite final, final plodding for Thursday now stands @1151. Ha, I'm over 1000. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
- Eep, I learnt some terrible news; for the first time since like 2005, Thurston's gonna miss Origin One! >< uncle Colbert says Milford's replacing Thurston and he's confident the Maroons can still win, though!
- When dad comes downstairs, he immediately tries to gleefully force me offline so he can force me to do stupid floor exercises for him, but I tell him I'm not budging until after the sports report's finished.
- Luckily, he waits till after the sports report's over and walks behind me to the mats, where I let him gleefully force me on 30+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for him.
-Then yay, dad says he'll take me out to The Sushi Train for dinner tonight! He tosses me one pair of trackpants and tells me to get changed; I'm still wearing the pyjama top but he zips the jacket up so it's not visible.
- 'Twas hilarious: down @ The Sushi Train, dad's having some trouble communicating in English with the waitress, who's English skills don't seem quite top notch. I'm wondering should I use my very limited japanese and clarify our order, when suddenly she speaks Canto! Problem solved. XD
- After dinner, dad and I buy some groceries from Woolies before heading home. We bump into Uncle Calvin and Aunty Catherine just outside Woolies pushing their own trolley; earlier, we'd already waved to each other when they passed outside the Sushi Train!
- Back home, I use the loo once more then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: think i'm getting another sleep-in till 10am, yay. Kim's back to help me up.
- Pretty sure i'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture, but not sure when.
- Then I think it's Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour in the arvo.
- Just pity the Broncos aren't playing toms night! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week~
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. So maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me toms?



No comments: