Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday Post 251d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3751. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I was trying out this new Lumosity word game until 9pm, when I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: I’m seeing my long lost cousin Ray :P for some massage and acupuncture @ 11am. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme enjoy a sleep-in and won’t gleefully force me to do any stupid exercises for her toms morning! But doubtless she’ll be in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ him. XD Actually, wonder if I’ll be seeing Ray for any treatment while PIG mum’s gone?
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me somewhere for half a lunch afterwards, else technically I’ve missed out this week! *sigh*
-        Think it’s Aunty Lucia come to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Like I’ve said before, I don’t care if she starts complaining that I’m using water too hot/too much shampoo/body wash, because she’s not the one doing it for me! Also must remember to sing my shorter second-favourite song before dearest dad leaves for work and while I’m getting myself kitted coz I won’t get the chance to while Aunty Lucia’s here.
-        Then toms night I’m hoping to watch the Broncos match; we’re tipped to win! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: