Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday Post 249b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2251. Righteo, potential final events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled @ 4:34pm, I lasted 6:11. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for Thursday. XD
-        And now @ 4:43 I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:30am before immediately returning straight to sleep coz I wanted to wake and use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra and possibly even a tee because dearest dad may not have left for work yet @ 7:30am/7:45am!
-        Success, because PIG mum can’t move around upstairs without a-STOMPING around. XD
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P get myself mostly independently kitted, also spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
-        Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and several delicious Coco Pops Chex, all my usual drugs :p and one full mug of water. While happily watching Sunrise, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        When Kim arrives, I get into her car and she tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip. Upon arrival, I use the loo once, Kim kindly grabs Feist’s “Magician’s End” for me (it’s on the bottom shelf and too low for me to reach) then I sit and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 450 @ 9:45am then page 475 @ 10:20am.
-        After one more loo trip, we head first into The Reject Shop and buy Kayla a birthday card.
-        Then we grab a trolley and start buying groceries. It’s annoying: Kim goes way too fast for me; I’m left pulling back on the trolley to force her to slow but then she accuses me of not pushing the trolley! I mean, why would I push a trolley that’s going so fast for me I’m basically tripping over my feet?? Not gonna mention this to PIG mum, though; Kim says she wants to push the trolley herself and just have me walk in front, but I reckon that’s way too dangerous.
-        We head upstairs and continue shopping @ Coles, before I get PIG mum a neat Mother’s Day gift from Daiso.
-        Our last stop before lunch’s Sunni Bakery, where I buy a chicken puff and a chocolate/bacon and egg bun
-        At Fukuya to wait for Pastor Grace and Naomi and with Kim gone to put our groceries back into her car boot, I play Candy Crush and randomly pass not one, but SIX levels! I’m stuck on level eighty-four now. XD
-        Pastor Grace and Naomi joined us for lunch today but not Pastor Chris coz he’s too busy preparing for his upcoming overseas trip with Compassion Australia.
-        Over lunch, Pastor Grace and I chatted, Naomi ate away before heading over to sit in those rides you’ve gotta put coins in for the machine to move and Kim just gazed adoringly @ Naomi.
-        After lunch, I hiked back to Kim’s car and she tootled me home.
-        After turning the alarm off, I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Kim said to shower half fast today but I admit I showered @ my usual pace coz I didn’t wanna practise tying shoelaces with her. XD
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and let Kim out.
-        Only the moment I’d returned safely to the chair, the doorbell rang and someone banged on the door! I returned and just called, “What’s wrong, Kim?” and she sheepishly called back, “I left my jacket inside. Lemme back in.” XD
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival back home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I let PIG mum nab half my arvo tea (the chicken puff bun) and we both drink one mug of chrysanthemum tea.
-        Once I’m finished, I sneak my mobile into the loo and keep playing Candy Crush. XD
-        Tonight we’re off to the Glen for dinner with Mr. Hall in what surely must be my final birthday celebration for 2017!
-        Toms: PIG mum’s booked me in to see Vincent the physio for treatment on Elf, but I think using the tilt table @ the NAB clinic has fixed her.
-        Wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme have half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant afterwards … surely she’s not gonna drive me to Calamvale for physio, drive me home for lunch then drive me back out to see Aunty Ann for a massage? Then again, she might … guess it depends how crazy she is about restricting me to lunch @ home. *sigh*
-        Aunty Lucia/Aunty Kitty will come mind me for one hour around 4pm.
-        Then toms night I’m watching the ANZAC NRL test between the Kangaroos and the Kiwis! We’re tipped to win! So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^  

No comments: