Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Post 191b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ sth slightly over 831. righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. It’s just a pity Kim refuses to help me wash my back anymore, meaning I haveta waste soap getting puffball out. I know I have PIG mum to thank for that, coz she’s the one who enforced this rule to Kim. *sigh*
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself 9again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to kim who kindly helped with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces0. Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme drink one more mug of white tea with two sugars, but @ least I got to read for just over one hour! That means I got to read for two hours and twenty minutes today! :D
-        At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once more for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hour net time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for her. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: