Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday Post 249d

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1494. lol, if I can add one more post before the night’s out, I’m fairly confident I’ll have passed 1.5 grand! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and called dinner, I went and did a stinky unspeakable (thanks to PIG mum who passed me one mug of water) before joining her @ the gobbling :P table.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable (PIG mum emphasised to me in great detail how wonderful she was for getting me some little tong vegetable while she ate icky bitter vegetable but hey, she likes that stuff! XD0, one lil slice of tasteless soup beef, one chunk of salmon and several lil strips of yummy BBQ chicken.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I returned online.
-        Anyways, going back to continue doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding totral for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: