Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Post 193b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2821. Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        After washing qand drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, while happily watching weekend Sunrise, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        The parents pile in, and dad tootles us out to the airport. Luckily, we get a very smooth run out there~
-        Dad drops PIG mum and I off first, before going to park the car. Era pushes the luggage cart with PIG mum; I’m curious how come she’s not gleefully forcing Ela to do that? The answer becomes apparent once we’re inside the building: she IMMEDIATELY forces poor Ela to help push then, lol.
-        PIG mum leaves me seated and heads over to check in. Dad returns from parking the car and gleefully FORCES L me to walk somewhere further away to sit.
-        When PIG mum comes back, she takes me once to the loo, all the while cautioning me to listen to dad while she’s gone, lest he abandon me.
-        Then we walk PIG mum to the departure point and watch her head off~
-        Dad and I head over somewhere to wait. *sigh* Once PIG mum’s gone; he’s IMMEDIATELY grousing about my bad walking. Why the heck can’t they just appreciate the fact that I CAN walk (however badly) an amazing thing? How can they so easily forget that the cruel and unfaithful God intended for me to NEVER walk again?? >< *sigh*
-        When PIG mum shows up, I walk over to the barrier, look down and blow kisses to her. Dad rings her, and we say our final farewells before hiking back to the car.
-        Dad tootles me back to church, wqhere I’m just in time for ESS.
-        Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today. I sing everything I know, plus the harmony for one song but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        I thought speaker today would be Liam, coz he and Helena were there, but ‘twas uncle Chong! I’d forgotten there was some ICC function happening this arvo~
-        After lunch, dad tootled me off to accas, leaving me inside the car while he ordered our food. I felt jipped, coz they’d run outta Happy Meal Boxes!
-        Then I got pissed: originally I was hoping to eat right away, but dad said get home first. When we got home I reached for the food, but dad said get inside first. When I got inside, I went straight into my bedroom (it’s closest) and wanted to eat, but he STILL wouldn’t gimme the food! Then I tried walking over to the computer and asking for it, but dad ordered that I walk ALL the way over to the gobbling :P table for it. I mean, what the heck?! He’d taken the majority of my chips, too! >< *sigh*
-        When Kim came, I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). I didn’t need help with a bra coz I’m wearing a crop top that I can take off myself tonight.
-        Heading over to the loo for one more tinkle, I then washed and dried Era before getting into Kim’s car. She tootled me off to church for Letter Together!
-        Today, Huldah taught me how to write cursive! I wrote ‘Bon Voyage’ for PIG mum, then ‘Eat lots come back fat’. XD Thanks to whoever that brought a lil box of yummy shapes; Huldah kindly shook me out several.
-        All done, Mel walked behind me back outside, where arvo tea was being served for that ICC function! I saw Dr. Lee and several other EM people, but not Christy jie.
-        Dad tootled me home. I used the loo once then let him gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let him gleefully force me to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, he’d wanted to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy pear, but he got the minion fork; that’s too small for Ela to hold! Era munched that instead.
-        Finished arvo tea, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’;s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
-        Unfortunately, I got to enjoy less than one hour online, coz dad gleefully booted me offline ands gleefully forced me to do like 40+ minutes of mat work exercises for him. *sigh* The cheat, he’d originally said he’d lemme stay online until 6pm but then interrupted me THRICE claiming ‘twas 6pm already when it wasn’t! >< 8sigh*
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only dad went bonkers and randomly gleefully FORCED L me to plod another two laps along the hallway before letting me have dinner. So it’s decided: I’m singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-        Dinner tonight: half the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me yesterday, half the tasteless hotpot we’d had for dinner last night. Oh, and two strands of what I thought was udon but dad said was Hokkien noodles. But they’re white, not yellow?
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: