Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Post 194c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 788 (aww, why couldn't I have plodded 100 more steps today? I would've loved a final, final plodding total of 888! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
- At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: Carol's coming to dig me outta bed @ 10am then staying with me till midday.
-Doubtless I'm having lunch (last night's leftovers, most likely) with dearest dad @ home before I haveta endure my stressful weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
- Then it's Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Hopefully I'll get to read LOTR for one hour again but still get to watch the sports report! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead~
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Unless dad takes me grocery shopping toms, you may expect another pissy plodding total from me~

No comments: