Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Post 194b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 688. Righteo, continuing events for tonight?
-        At 7:45pm I’ve finished one more noteworthy game of Bejeweled lasting 7:45. Okay, promise I’ll stop playing until toms, now. XD
-        Before I let dad gleefully force me on goodness knows how of stupid floor exercises for her, I used the loo for one tinkle myself first, walking myself there slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-           Thus followed 45+ minutes of stupid mat exercises. I didn’t really mind, coz it wasn’t standing practice.
-      Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad's homr-grown hairy melon, a wee slice of leftover scrambled egg and two delicious slices of leftover Mongolian beef from last night.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then I Whatsapped called PIG mum and sang the happy birthday song to Aunty Lai!
-        Afterwards, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: