Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Post 192c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1417. Anyways, continuing events for Sunday?
-        Afterwards, I went downstairs, used the loo once then shared in on the Mother’s Day luncheon! Obviously, mum’s were invited to get food first, meaning mother got herself a heaped, full bowl; by the time I’d lined up myself to get food, I got slightly less than one bowl but oh well, ‘twas yummy! Drank one cup of red bean dessert soup afterwards; I’m usually not a fan, but accept PIG mum’s offer to get me one coz ‘twas cold and I wanted sth warm down my tummy! XD
-        Over lunch, I chatted with Ben, while PIG mum yapped @ Aunty Jo.
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me home; I turned the alarm off, used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, it was to make me let her gleefully force Ela feed me both one yummy red dragon fruit and one yummy banana. I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta being able to tell me what I’m doing wrong, etc. sheesh, it’s not like I don’t already know; stupid Ela just doesn’t get the message from my retarded brain! >< *sigh*
-        Went for a nice hot shower afterwards; obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO and adding little things to make life even harder for me than it already is, like gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto the sock before letting Era remove it, and demanding the I lean forward and bend down when putting Erf’s shoe on. *sigh* While I showered, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 32% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Back outside, I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her for like forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! Idiot Elf hurt lots, too. ><
-        That finally done, I was hoping finally for some dinner; instead, I had to lie down and let the parents gleefully force me on like another 30+ minutes of mat work exercises for them.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only dad randomly chucked some cow @ me, and PIG mum wouldn’t gimme any eice for dinner! >< Definitely a night to sing myself to sleep then; screw counting! >< 8sigh*
-        Luckily, PIG mum had left a container of soup stuff on the bench; I had that for dinner. Three tasteless chunks of soup pork, one yummy Chinese mushroom, some hairy melon and some carrot.
-        After dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d best do the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: