Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday Post 193c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 637. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When the parents called dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle first before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself there slowly and safely and not letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Dinner: hotpot tonight! But thanks to PIG mum who microwaved the last of the fried rice Besta cooked for my lunch today; this ‘rice bucket’ (say ‘farn tong’ in Canto) needs her rice! XD With that, I had lotsa kai lan (that Kim and I bought from Asian village two days ago0, one/two slices of beef and one/two slices of fish.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the hot pot soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, back to doing the Lumosity brain games for me now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: