Sunday, May 28, 2017

Monday Post 194c

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 822 and secondly but way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing events for today?
-        I went over to brush teeth; thanks to Carol who squirted some toothpaste for me.
-        After using the loo for one tinkle (remembering I wanted to do a stinky unspeakable later), I washed and dried Era before heading out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-        Lol, Carol doesn’t know how to add me one slice of cheese like Kim does for my two slices of plain (no butter) toast, but I went and got it myself. I also ate two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix and all my usual drugs. :P
-        Breakfast finished, I went and did a stinky unspeakable before returning to the gobbling :p table and happily reading LOTR for like thirty minutes, while Carol very gently massaged Ela and watched Today Extra.
-        She left like thirty minutes early today, because she stayed thirty minutes late yesterday. I was content to keep reading LOTR until lunchtime, but dad instead sent me online, saying it didn’t count towards my most important two hours of the day. First though, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When dad called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch was leftover fried rice from what Besta cooked for me two days ago, plus the leftovers uncle Ching brought from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown when he came over for dinner Saturday night. Lunch was spooned down with one bowl of soup.
-        After lunch, I used the loo once for one tinkle then dad tootled me off to unique Physiotherapy for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio.
-        Physio today: three/four attempts before staying seated, then stood most session, bending multiple times to the floor for Ela to retrieve objecta. Also some sideways walking. The funniest thing, however, was afterwards when I was sitting in the waiting room and dad was helping Kat jie jie sign some passport form for Kayla, that Vincent randomly wandered out and wordlessly handed me a soft yellow lolly! I stuck it into my mouth also without word, but when Kat jie jie turned around and saw me, I poked my tongue out to show her the lolly. “Oh, he’s put sth in that!” she laughed, to which I asked, “What?” kat jie jie said mysteriously, “It could be … POISON.” But I rubbished the idea, telling her, “I’ve been your husband’s most loyal paying customer for more than one decade; he’s not gonna poison me now!” XD
-        Dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. She probably won’t lemme drink another mug of white tea with two sugars, but hopefully I’ll get the chance to read for one hour!
-        Toms: I’m guessing it’s Kim coming back to help me up toms, but the lucky thing gets to leave thirty minutes late but still receive the full two hours pay coz I’ve got my last UQ physio session with Kieran toms @ 11am!
-        Wonder if dad’ll take me somewhere for half a lunch afterwards? Prolly not … *sigh*
-        Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm but I’m not attending Toastmasters afterwards (we have an extra meeting whenever there’s five Tuesdays for that particular month) coz I’ve got small group @ Clara’s toms night~
-        So hopefully bbl after Kim leaves (dad’s already said I’ll haveta let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid floor exercises for him after she leaves *sigh*) else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: