Monday, May 1, 2017

tuesday Post 190

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1158 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Living In A Peaceful State Of Mind’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!!! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?
-        Firstly, for my first game of Bejeweled @ 3:10pm, I lasted 5:42. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for today. XD
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:40am, and after one pot :p trip I immediately snuggled Daddy Bear and snored, because I wanted to fall asleep and use the pot :p once more when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work!
-        Now @ 3:33pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:33. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
When nature called one hour later, I used the pot :P once more, before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        After dearest dad kissed me goodbye before leaving for work, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking again for the pot :P again around 8:50am. There wasn’t any point trying to fall back asleep afterwards; instead I just softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 25% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Sure enough, PIG mum started a-THUMPING around shortly after 9am; soon, she was downstairs my bed room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        Hey, Dani should arrive soon, so just briefly:
-        UQ physio: shoeless session, about eight sit-to-stands, weight shifting and several crouches.
-        Had my pentultimate birthday celebration with Mrs. Dent @ the Coffee Club!
-        Going to Matt’s place tonight for our group social, Masterchef!
-        Toms: early morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture
-        Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm.
-        1.5hr session @ UQ with Hue. Must remember to bring chocolate; that’s their fifth week!
-        Carol Lockwood’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        It’s ice cream night toms night; yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: