Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday Post 249c

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1426. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and some delicious Coco Pops Chex, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to dearest dad who’d left Sunrise on; I happily watched that and also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        When PIG mum came downstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to see my long lost cousin :P (my surname’s Chan and his is Chen; surely generations ago, our cousins were siblings! XD) Ray for some acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt today, we listened to Westlife’s The Love Album all day, and for the third time ever, Era helped Ela stretch for one whole HOUR before Ela opened and closed her palm 300 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Ray lives just off Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. When we arrived, I used the loo for one tinkle then lay down on the comfy bed (remember, Ray said I was the first client ever to use it!) and bid greetings to the failure popcorn light. XD ray gave me some acupuncture and massage; PIG mum was in her element, yapping incessantly @ Ray. XD
-        After I used the loo once more, PIG mum tootled us home. One more loo trip for me, then I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Aunty Lucia arrived precisely @ 10:30pm to mind me for three hours. PIG mum went somewhere to buy groceries.
-        Lunch was one yummy toasted tuna sandwich with one slice of cheese. Usually, I enjoy my one mug of chocolate milk then, but we’d run out! >< Instead, Aunty Lucia gave me one mug of green tea, while she had a hard boiled egg sandwich.
-        After I used the loo for one tinkle, I sat and kept reading our book club novel – and finished it! I’m glad; ‘twas not a good read … afterwards, I continued reading the Eddings novel for one happy hour, while Aunty Lucia massaged Ela for one hour. She was funny: she must’ve ordered Ela to relax like 200 times! XD Nobody’s ever had that problem before?
-        Anyways, once PIG mum arrived home, she tootled me off to UQ
-        Physio today: 1.5hr session: forty minutes tilt table, fifteen sit-to-stands sans AFO, weight-shifting and stepping for Erf. Turns out today’s actually Ethan’s 25th birthday; before leaving, PIG mum and I were handed a slice of birthday cake! Turns out Sonia’s daughter had made it for him using Sonia’s recipe!
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home. We made good time, arriving precisely @ 4:30pm; Carol had already arrived~
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Carol who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Carol who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        After drying inside both ears, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overewhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was my half slice of Ethan’s birthday cake plus one warm mug of mint drinking chocolate; thanks to PIG mum who’d bought some milk back~
-        While Carol started massaging Ela, I happily read the Eddings novel for thirty-five minutes 9reaching page 275 @ 5;40pm), then @ 6pm I watched twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news! The most interesting surname I found was ‘Balfour’, BTW~
-        At 6:25pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Looking forward also to meeting Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch~
-        Best of all, toms night we’re meeting Mr. Hall for dinner toms night @ the Glen! Surely that’ll be my last birthday celebration for 2017; my birthday was back in March and it’s May now!
-        So hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: