Monday, May 15, 2017

Tuesday Post 192

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding exactly 2100 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Maintain Your Peace’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 4pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till like 6:35am, and after one pot :p trip I spent the ten minutes till 6;45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- The teddies and I cuddle and happily snore, me waking once more to use the pot :p when dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for work around 7:45am.
- Another happy hour of cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I; PIG mum a-STOMPING around upstairs is my wakeup signal to use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
- PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth 9poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is three plain (no honey) Weet-bix, several delicious Coco Pops Chex, all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each bottle while Era unscrewed the lid, the pills were taken out and Era rescrewed the lid because I was seated and could fully concentrate) and one full mug of water. Over breakfast I also spent ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



-        Once PIG mum’s finished getting herself ready upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to Westlife’s ‘Gravity’ all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: mostly barefoot session; cone work for Era, weightbearing for Ela, then four laps walking with footwear back on. Also stepping both seated and standing.
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootles us off to Garbo for grocery shopping and lunch.
-        We buy porridge and sth else from Coles first.
-        PIG mum wants Asian food for lunch; she ducks into Eight Street and comes out with three lil chicken and corn steamed buns. We have 1.5 each; she later returns and buys some kinda milk tea that has pearls, pudding and grass jelly for us to share. Only trust her to order the drink without sugar… *sigh*
-        It’s a long hike back to the carpark; poor Elf hurted. >< *sigh8
-        Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Then I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        PIG mum’s just let Dani inside; I’m staying online till 3:45pm then going for my quickest possible shower.
-        Off to small group @ Clara’s tonight~
-        Toms: think I’ve got an early morning appointment to see my long lost cousin Ray (his surname’s Chen and mine’s Chan; surely generations ago, our cousins were siblings?? XD) for some massage and acupuncture; must remember to keep a note of the plodding total.
-        Hopefully Aunty Deana’s all better and can come and mind me from 10:30 till 1;30~
-        Then I’ve got a 1.5hr physio session with Dom, meaning Carol won’t come mind me till 4:30pm. I look forward to getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. At 4:14pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for today. XD


No comments: